Tuesday 20 October 2015

My SLC

My mum and dad were happy at my SLC. I showed my mum loads of things like spelling and writing. There were also exiting news I showed to them. One of them was in my mail that my Smore "Keeping healthy on the computer" Just had it's 50th Visitor. WOW!!!  It was like the best SLC ever because the teacher was proud of me for what I did. I hope my mum and dad learn a lot of what I've done so far. Even my W.I.T.


Here is a photo of my Student LED Conference!!!



 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Flynn
    You were wonderful with Mum and dad at your SLC conference explaining some of your learning and some tasks you have completed. Well done. I bet they were impressed with your Lexia Graph.

    ReplyDelete

please leave a positive comment and please write your name and if you have a blog write your address.