Monday 14 September 2015

My Exciting Cross Country News

In the Cross Country 11 Year old boys and girls I came 2nd. It was easy to win. Basically there were 4 people racing. Really??? Anyway when the principal started the race I burst into 2nd place just behind Ethan. When we went uphill, (Which is my weakness in running) somehow I managed to come 1st for like about 5 seconds. Then Emily (A girl who came 9th in the NP Cross Country) went in 1st. Emily was 1st all the way. I was 2nd all the way. And.. Ethan and Eleala  well.. Eleala went 3rd and Ethan was last. Wow. I never knew I was going to come 2nd and just 4 people. And I thought Ethan was going to come 1st. But then I thought Emily would because she was a fast girl and came 9th place in  the New Plymouth Cross Country. I will get nervous if I go to the NP Cross Country. I can't wait if there is a assembly where they will have the Cross Country Awards!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Flynn, It's Alaina
    I had fun when I went to the cross country. I came 3rd. Do you like cross country because I love cross country. If you ask how much out of 100 percent it would be 99.
    My blog address:http://gemjrop.blogspot.co.nz.
    From Alaina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Flynn
    I was proud of you! It was great to see you running so confidently. I do like the words you used like "burst". I also think you use brackets really well to explain little bits to your reader. It shows me how you are thinking about your reader as you write!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great piece of writing from you Flynn, I always enjoy reading your posts.
    You sound very proud of yourself, and so you should be, 2nd is a wonderful place getting. I hope I am at the assembly if you get your cross country award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Flynn. You should be very proud of your efforts in the Cross Country because we certainly are!!!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

please leave a positive comment and please write your name and if you have a blog write your address.